To apply for a long term rental property managed by San Carlos Agency, Inc., the process is as simple as three steps:
1. View the Property: We will not process your application until you have toured the property (or had a friend or family member tour it for you). Please call our office to arrange a visit.
2. Apply Online:
- To apply for a rental property, click HERE for the rental list, find the appropriate rental property, and click the "Apply Now" button.
- In addition to the rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of monthly income (pay stub, W-2, LES, or the first two pages of your tax return if you are self-employed). You must also be prepared to provide rental and landlord references for your last two residences.
- Each applicant over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application online.
3. Application Fee: Please submit the NON-REFUNDABLE $25.00 (per applicant) application fee either in person, by mailing in a check, or online through PayPal below. If you are active duty military, please call us to arrange payment.